Last Updated: June 2020.
This online eBook course can be viewed on your computer, tablet, phone, or other smart device with Internet access.
Many states decided to implement the National Practical Examination by contracting with the National Interstate Council (NIC) of Boards of Cosmetology to cover the practical portion of the licensing examination. The National Practical Examination has changed the performance criteria used in past tests. In this current test, candidates will know well in advance what they need to safely, competently, and timely demonstrate during the practical examination.
This online eBook course reflects information that will help you improve your chances of successfully passing the National Manicure Practical Examination.
Your online book purchase is for a two year license agreement in which you can view your EasyPass online book from any device with Internet access. Within those two years, if there are any updates to the book, you will receive automatic updates to it. All you need to do is open your EasyPass online book and you will always have the latest version in print!
*Access to this online book is delivered electronically. A device with Internet access is required to view this book.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 117
- Assessments Yes
- EP003-Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of Universal Supplies (First client)
- EP003-Cleansing of the Face with Product
- EP003-Exfoliating the Face with Product, Using Facial Brush, Including Towel Steaming
- EP003-Massaging The Face With Product
- EP003-Work Area and NEW Client Preparation, and Set Up of Universal Supplies (Second Client)
- EP003-Hair Removal of the Eyebrows by Tweezing and Using Simulated Soft Wax
- EP003-Facial Mask and Conclusion of Facial Service
- EP003-Facial Makeup
- EP003-Blood Exposure Procedure
- EP003-Particle Microdermabrasion (California Additional Service)
- EP003-Eyelash Enhancement (California Additional Service)
- EP003-Candidate Summary And Final Cleanup