Reflects Updated Changes For July 2021
Last Updated: June 2021.
This online eBook course can be viewed on your computer, tablet, phone, or other smart device with Internet access.
Many states decided to implement the National Practical Examination by contracting with the National Interstate Council (NIC) of Boards of Cosmetology to cover the practical portion of the licensing examination. The National Practical Examination has changed the performance criteria used in past tests. In this current test, candidates will know well in advance what they need to safely, competently, and timely demonstrate during the practical examination.
This online eBook course reflects information that will help you improve your chances of successfully passing the National Manicure Practical Examination.
Your online book purchase is for a two year license agreement in which you can view your EasyPass online book from any device with Internet access. Within those two years, if there are any updates to the book, you will receive automatic updates to it. All you need to do is open your EasyPass online book and you will always have the latest version in print!
*Access to this online book is delivered electronically. A device with Internet access is required to view this book.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes
- EP004-Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (First client)
- EP004-Manicure and Polish Application
- EP004-Work Area And New Client Preparation, And Set Up Of Supplies
- EP004-Nail Tip Application And Blending
- EP004-Nail Tip Application – Video Demonstration
- EP004-Sculptured Nail
- EP004-Sculptured Nail – Video Demonstration
- EP004-Removal Of Sculptured Nail
- EP004-Blood Exposure Procedure
- EP004-Candidate Summary And Final Cleanup