- Device with Internet to access course
- Computer system with Excel loaded highly recommended
This is our Web-Based Version (accessed through your web browser)
The EasyPass Excel Tutor – Office 2016 Through 365 Essentials is the web-based version of our award-winning Excel tutorial program! Our interactive computer training program can have you up and running with Microsoft Excel 2016, 2019, 2021, and 365 in very little time. The beautiful part is if you learn to use one version, there is not much difference with the others with the exception of a few added bells and whistles here and there. Overall, there is not much difference between the four versions. Versions 2016, 2019, and 2021 are fixed, meaning they are a one-time payment and what you get is what you get. You will not get any new feature updates. Excel 365 is part of the Office 365 subscription. You pay a monthly or yearly fee and will automatically get new feature updates as they become available.
This course can be viewed via a PC, Mac, Chromebook, or smart device with Internet access.
Who would benefit from this training program?
1. Users who are totally new to Excel and/or spreadsheets.
2. Experienced Excel users who are new to the 2016, 2019, 2021, and 365 Environments.
3. Experienced Excel users who are looking for powerful shortcuts and tips.
4. Experienced/Novice users wanting to learn Excel Charts, Tables, VLOOKUPs, and PivotTables.
5. Users who want much more than just a video to learn from.
6. Users wanting to stay competitive in both school and the job market.
What do you get with our online course?
1. Lifetime Access – Come back to our online course anytime to review or see what is new.
2. Free Updates – Excel is constantly being updated which means so is our online course. Get regular updates to our course as we make them at no additional charge to you.
3. Interactive Access – Excel files you can download to easily follow our lessons and training videos.
4. Video Demonstrations – Our training videos demo our exercises so you can see how to do something.
5. Online Access – Since this course is Internet based, it can be viewed via a PC, Mac, Chromebook, or any smart device with Internet access and a web browser.
6. Multiple Device Access – You can use more than one device (e.g., home system, personal laptop, or work computer) to access your online course as long as you are the one logging into your account and you are not sharing your account information with others. Sharing account information is in violation of our Terms and Conditions – Section 2.
7. Basic Consulting Support – Need advice or help trying to accomplish something we teach in our course? For a year after purchase, our experts are here to assist you at no additional charge.
- Lectures 47
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 52
- Assessments Yes
Lesson 1 - Getting Started
Being successful with any computer program requires that you get familiar with its environment. This is especially true with all the Office programs. The sooner you master the different parts of Excel, the sooner you will master the creating and modifying of spreadsheets!
Lesson 2 - Creating A Basic Worksheet
From this point forward in this training program, we will concentrate on creating a workbook to track computer part sales. The methodology we present here can be used to create any Excel workbook no matter what you want to track or crunch. For the most part, the creating of an Excel workbook consists of the following six steps: 1. Create a new workbook 2. Enter the labels 3. Enter the values 4. Create the formulas 5. Format the worksheet 6. Save regularly while doing the above steps
Lesson 3 - Modifying A Worksheet
There will be many times that you will want to alter an Excel workbook. For example, you may want to add or remove columns on a worksheet, delete a worksheet, or move things around. In this lesson we will learn how to easily modify a worksheet.
- S0019O-3A. Selecting A Range Of Cells
- S0019O-3B. Edit The Entry In A Cell
- S0019O-3C. Removing A Cell Entry
- S0019O-3D. Renaming A Worksheet
- S0019O-3E. Insert Or Delete A Worksheet
- S0019O-3F. Moving Or Copying Worksheets
- S0019O-3G.Inserting Rows, Columns, And Cells
- S0019O-3H. Deleting Rows, Columns, And Cells
- S0019O-3I. Using Undo And Redo
- S0019O-3J. Moving And Copying
Lesson 4 - Formatting
Formatting refers to adding enhancements to your cells to "pretty" them up. This makes the information on your spreadsheet much easier to follow and makes it more presentable. For example, you may want to make certain titles bold or italic so they stand out. You may have a formula that divides two variables to give a result like 29.333333 and want to round it to two decimals places such as 29.33. Keep in mind when formatting that all cells selected will be affected when you turn on or off a formatting command.
Lesson 5 - Printing
Printing allows you to get a hard copy of your worksheet. Excel offers you three options for printing. The three options to print are: 1) File Button-Print 2) Ctrl+P on the keyboard 3) Clicking on the printer icon on the Quick Access Toolbar (must be added)
Lesson 6 - Charts
Charts in Excel are pictures of your data that tell a story. This story is about trends, anomalies, and comparisons that appear in the data that tables and formulas alone cannot tell. Charts allow you to better present your data and help leave a lasting impression.
Lesson 7 - VLOOKUP
There may be times that you will want to look up information in a data table (list). For small data tables, you can manually scroll up or down the worksheet. For larger data tables, you can use Excel's Find tool. A third solution is to use either the VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP functions. These two powerful search functions will allow you to drop the found information directly into a cell.
Lesson 8 - PivotTables
The PivotTable tool is the most powerful and under used analytical tool in Excel. It will allow you to quickly summarize and analyze large amounts of data lists and Excel Tables in minutes. PivotTables allow you to see what the numbers are truly telling you.